Hello girls, winter are approaching. In winters, our skin start getting dry, itchy and rough.Lets discuss tips to keep your skin glowing this winters.
1. Drink plenty of water : Water keeps your skin hydrated. Drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water everyday.
2. Exfoliation : Scrub your face once a week. It will remove all old dry cells from your skin.
3. Moisturize : You can use oil based moisturizer. It will keep skin moisturized an baby soft.
4. Never Forget sunscreen before stepping out : Sunscreen is required in winters too. Always apply sunscreen with SPF 15 or above.
5. Wear Socks and gloves in winters as they keep your feet and hands soft.
6. You can add few drops of almond oil or jojoba oil in your daily bath. They will not let your skin dry out.
7. Avoid blow drying your hairs as it dries scalp.
8. Don’t forget your lips. Apply lip balm to avoid chapping of lips.
9. Avoid hot water bath. You can take bath with warm water.
10. You can use lemon juice mixed with water as a toner. Cucumber juice can also be used as a toner.
11. You can take omega-3 fish oil pills. It helps to get rid of super dry skin and makes your skin look amazing.
Try these and stay gorgeous. Don’t forget to share your compliments with us.