Skin often behaves differently during pregnancy. Some women develop brownish patches during pregnancy. Stretch marks are also common.
We are sharing few tips to maintain your skin in the days of pregnancy.
- Wash your face with mild face wash and use moisturizer which has sunscreen in it. Moisturizing is important as skin during pregnancy generally gets dried.
- If suffering from acne problems, use products which have gycolic acids in them.
- Prefer to go for home remedies as compared to market products.
- Don’t apply heavy makeup.
- Drink plenty of water.
- For days, when there is no natural glow, you can fake it using pretty variety of blushes.
- Smile and stay happy. Happiness increases blood flow inside the body.
Try these and keep your skin glowing during pregnancy.