Laser hair removal is very common these days. It’s a permanent solution for unwanted hairs. More and more girls are opting for it. But before going for the treatment you must know about the benefits, cost and side effects of the same.
How it’s beneficial
- Its success rate is very high. Most of the patients are free from unwanted hairs permanently after four to five sessions of laser treatment.
- It targets the unwanted hair without harming the surrounding skin.
- It takes really less time with laser treatment. Numerous coarse hairs could be removed within few mins. That means it’s not very time consuming and a fast procedure.
Precautions to be taken prior and after the treatment?
You should avoid waxing and plucking six weeks prior to the treatment. And avoid sun exposure before and after the treatment because it decreases the effectiveness of the treatment.
Before the treatment your hair will be trimmed and equipment would be adjusted according to the requirements like hair, skin color etc. you and the technician will have to wear eye protection from laser rays as they are harmful for the eyes. Outer skin layers will also be protected with some gel. After the procedure, patient will be given ice -packs, anti inflammatory creams or lotions. Then you will be called after four to six weeks later.
Let’s explore risks
The treated area will look like it’s a sunburned for a day or two. Moisturizers can help you. You can wear sun screen for the following month to prevent temporary changes. If your skin is not very darker then you should not care for blisters.
Well the cost of laser hair removal treatment varies with some factors…
- Number of treatments required.
- Who is doing the treatment for you?
- And in which country you are undergoing the treatment.
Every person’s hair varies from one another and their growth pattern also varies. So everything depends on the hairs and make sure you get it done by a qualified technician or a doctor. Do check the credentials of the same.