Our skin requires care in every season, as the season changes skin types may also changes, skin behaves differently from one season to another, as my skin becomes dry in winters and oily in summers.
Today, I will be writing about skin care tips for summer.
- Apply Sunscreen: Always use sunscreen 20-30 minutes before stepping out in sun. It protects our skin from harmful UV radiations and also helps in preventing wrinkles, and skin pigmentation.
- Have summer drinks: Avoid consumption of softdrinks, they are harmful for skin. You can have fresh juices, shakes, lemonade etc.
- Clean your face: For a healthy skin, clean your face atleast twice a day.
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water and keep your skin hydrated. Water help to remove toxins and brings glow on skin.
- Use Skin toner: Skin Toner helps to keep your skin cool. Rose water can be used as a toner.
- Recharge electrolytes: Electral is the best electrolyte available in market. Take half a spoon in a glass of water, after coming back from the sun.
- Use Moisturizer:Even in summer, apply moisturizer atleast 2 times in a day. It helps to keep skin water content in perfect balance.
Try these tips in summers and keep your skin clear and glowing.