These days fashions are not only constrained to clothes, and accessories but tattoos are also becoming popular.
Tattoo parlors are opened all across the country where not only bikers, but other people who are leading a simple lives go for getting the job done.
But while getting yourself tattooed you must take care of certain points in your mind…
- Tattoo artist will bandage the area in order to prevent air borne bacteria entering inside. Don’t temper with but if it’s a plastic one you should remove it as your skin requires air to breathe.
- If the bandage is glued strongly to the skin then use warm water to remove it painlessly.
- For cleaning purpose go for lukewarm water. Wash it with antibacterial soap, pat dry skin and live it in open air for some fresh air.
- Use an antibacterial ointment which is colorless, and without fragrance. It should be enriched with vitamin A and D. you can apply for two to three days.
- Complete healing can take four to six weeks. Till then your skin will peel naturally. Keep applying the ointment and leave it.
As a caution remember…
- Don’t go for swimming, it will fade.
- Give it a protection from sunlight and don’t apply suns cream on it.
- Do not shave on that area.
So folks go for the trend while keeping some of these essential things in mind…