Robert Pattinson who is famous for his wonderful movies, was recently being observed wearing stylish suits from Gucci. Robert is known for a rough and a laid down look. He is named by the ‘Times Magazine’ as one of the 100 most influential people in the world. He became worldwide famous with his role in the film adaptations of the Twilight novel.
- Robert Pattinson was seen wearing Gucci suit at the New York Stock Exchange. He was wearing ‘Heritage’ two button suit which was of blue color. And under the suit, white formal shirt and of course a blue tie.
- Robert Pattinson again wore Gucci during the premiere of his latest movie ‘Cosmopolis’ on the red carpet at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City on Monday evening. He was wearing blue-grey suit which looking great with a dark blue dress shirt. He was supporting a black tie over it and Leather lace-up oxfords.
- And in the movie also he is wearing Gucci suit designed by Denise Cronenberg.
- And in France again Robert Pattinson supported a two button notched lapel blue plaid Dylan suit and a salmon fitted shirt and a charcoal grey Dakota printed tie.
- In the movie he is made to dress in a black two button notch lapel Signoria. Which is paired with a fitted white cotton shirt and a black silk tie? Adding stars to the look, he is wearing leather belt with silver buckle and a black leather lace up dress shoes.
- In the movie he is playing a billionaire who is on a journey to self- destruction in the movie.
- Earlier at Cannes film festival he was noticed wearing Salvatore ferragamo suit. Suit was of ink-blue with a white shirt and black shoes.