To maintain glow on face, a proper routine needs to be followed. To retain natural glow, following tips are very useful and easy to follow.
- Know your skin type: As discussed in many previous posts, before applying anything on face, it is must to know your skin type. To know your skin type, visit http://looklikecelebrity.com/know-your-skin-type-at-home/ . Skin responds differently from one season to another. Test your skin type as the season changes.
- Use moisturizer: Moisturizer is must in summers. Use water based moisturizer two times a day to keep skin hydrated. Honey can be used as a natural moisturizer.
- Wash your face 2-3 times in a day: Wash your face 2-3 times with a gentle fash wash and lukewarm water. Dont wash your face too frequently as it may lead to dryness.
- Dont forget to tone your skin after washing: Rose water can be used as a natural toner. It helps to increase blood circulation and makes skin glowing.
- Take care of Itchy skin: Sandalwood powder mixed with few drops of rose water, when applied and washed with cold water, help to get relief from Itchy skin. Aloe vera can also be applied to get rid of skin irritations.
- Proper essential nutrients to skin: Eat fresh fruits and lots of green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water and you can also apply fruits like banana and papaya on face.
Follow this routine and look gorgeous always.