Yes, of course we can make skin exfoliators at home. We spend huge amounts on expensive face packs to get our skin clean which we can easily do at our homes.
- Take 3tbsps spoon of honey, put few drops of fresh milk in it, and then add a pinch of cinnamon in it. Use the pack on your face, neck and hands. It will clear of your skin with any impurity.
- Take a mixture of grapefruit and oatmeal. Its an excellent treat for sensitive skin.
- 2 tbsps of sea salt and 4 tbsps of honey makes a great cleanser.
- Mixture of olive oil and sugar can be a very good skin cleanser. Sugar is good for removing dead skin cells whereas olive oil gives moisture to the skin.
- Take some almonds and grind them in a mixer. Add some pulp of avocado and oatmeal. Apply the pack and rinse after 10 mins.
- Make a mix with brown sugar and lemon. Rub it on your face.
- Make a paste with baking soda and water. It really helps in cleaning the oily skin.
Dry and sensitive
If your skin is sensitive and dry, can try a paste of apple juice and 2tbsps of corn flour.
When you can take care of your skin with natural home products then why go for chemicals which can harm the skin.